MEDITERRANEAN CUISINE WITH EXCELLENT VIEWS EL BALCÓN DEL SOL
Our restaurant offers a variety of A la Carte dishes based on high quality mediterranean produce, many of which are cultivated in our own kitchen garden, just a few steps away from the kitchen. If you wish, having given prior notice, we can offer you a vegan menu or whatever other menu you may care to request.
Our A La Carte menu is composed of mediterranean style dishes, bearing the distinctive signature of our Chef. All of these are beautifully served in our exquisite dining room from which you can admire the stunning views as you delight your taste buds.
We also have an extensive wine list selected by our Maitre.
- Dry cured home-grown ham from Iberian pig – 18€
- Grilled vegetables from our own garden with cured cheese slices – 12€
- Salmon ceviche with avocado and soy sauce – 13€
- Fried artichokes timbale with small squid and squid ink ali-oli – 15€
- Warm spinach salad with nuts, raisins, goat cheese and Pedro Ximenez reduction – 13€
Starters To Start
- Seafood soup with mint aroma and Alboran seafood – 10€
- Creamy rice with sherry wine – 12€
- Liquid scallops croquettes with tomato chutney – 11€
- Aubergine musaka with pesto – 13€
- Mushroom with green asparragus and prawns – 12€
FISHFrom the sea
- Red tuna on ajoblanco oil and black olive powder – 18€
- Codfish confit with iberian ham and tempura vegetables – 17€
- Monkfish with sweet paprika with garlic sauce and in-season vegetables – 19€
- Hake with mozarabic sauce and confit potatoes – 17€
MEATAND NOW WE ARRIVE ON SOLID GROUND
- Sirloin of veal with parmesan cheese and timbal of potatoes with thyme – 20€
- Grilled duck breast with red fruits and candied potatoes – 16€
- Pig’s cheeks in Pedro Ximénez sauce with mushrooms risotto and cane honey – 15€
- Iberian pork marinade with pepper sauce and potatoes wedges- 16€
- Vacuum cooked roast lamb with rosemary honey, baked potatoes and in-season vegetables – 18€
DESSERTS INDULGE YOURSELF!
- White chocolate brownie with red fruits and banana ice-cream – 6€
- Black chocolate coulant with vanila ice cream – 6€
- Seasonal fresh fruit skewer – 5€
- Spanish cheese board – 12€
- fresh goat, payoyo, tetilla, cabrales
- Chocolate torrija with ice cream and anis reduction – 6€
- Cheese cake over mango, kiwi and blackberry coulis – 6€
ANTONIO GOMEZHEAD CHEF IN THE BALCON DEL SOL
In charge of our prestigious restaurant is chef Jose Antonio Gomez, an expert chef who began his training in the Catering School “El Henchidero”. From there he went on to become part of the famous restaurant chain belonging to the “Corte Ingles” group. After his time spent in the international Spanish restaurant chain he took up the reins of the “Balcon del Sol” bringing his own delicate touches to the dishes and renovating the concept of the best traditional recipes of mediterranean cuisine.
Our restaurant is also open to the public.
Its opening hours are:
Lunch: 13:30pm – 15:30pm
Dinner: 19:30pm – 22:00pm
You are kindly requested to reserve in advance.
You can do so by calling us at +34 670 467 210
or by emailing us at email@example.com